Skip to content

General

24 results found

1. Add possibility to create folders in order to catogarize your different templates.

It would be nice if the possibility was added to create folders in the "Templates" menu. This way templates which are used for different projects can be catogarized by project.
    Anyhow, I really give your Templates extension a big thumbs upp!! I really like it, and its really making life easier. Thanx man!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Create a page of all templates created by users

I have no clue what I'm doing on here because I've never coded before. Being able to scroll through templates that others have created would be huge for me and make this service much more usable.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Patrick,

This is something that I’ve been wanting to do for a long time but it will take a lot of time and effort to do and I’m currently swamped with my day job and lots of other open source projects, That said; I am still planning to do this and will try to get around to it soon as I’m passionate about finishing this.

That said; I’m also planning on adding more examples to the Guide section that should help beginners understand how to create simple and complex templates.

Kind regards,
    Alasdair

3. One-time custom template with syntax autocomplete

For the use cases where we want to grab something like {description} or {keywords} but don't want to set in stone a template to use on other occasions.

Last item in pop-up could be this text field that lets you craft your command.

Or at least can the {thingies} be accessed from the console?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This sounds like a good idea, though I’m not sure how best it could be implemented (i.e. how to allow the user to enter a template when clicking on a popup/context menu item).

Also, I’ll need to check but this could require big framework changes to avoid hacking this feature in. I mention that to let you know that it could take a bit to do right, not in any way to deter this excellent idea.

4. Allow different modifier keys for keyboard shortcuts

Template currently requires keyboard shortcuts to use the control and shift modifier keys; it would be nice if I could change the modifiers either for individual template shortcuts for for template as a whole.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →